Thursday, October 21, 2010

Today's To-Do List

source

It's Thursday. You know it, I know it , the world knows it. But what I don't know is what happened to the rest of the week. I started off with grand plans but my frenemy, Procrastination, settled in. Ick.

So I was thinking since motivation is leaving me high and dry that I would post today's to do list and cross items off as I complete them through out the day. If you need help getting things done today, do the same and we can be cheerleaders for completing our tasks and I always get more accomplished when someone is holding me accountable.

Today...

1. Renew my car registration. Completed: 10:27am
2. Return some boots at Ross. Completed: 1:57pm
3. Finish my Multicutural Curriculum graphic organizer.
4. Start reading chapter 12 for next week's assignment.
5. Spend an hour editing wedding photos.
6. Finish the dishes.
7. Make pumpkin spice muffins.
8. Work on my bestie's birthday present.
9. Turn in my student teaching paperwork. Completed: 1:42pm
10. Watch Project Runway.

You need help staying on task? Post your to-do list on your blog and leave me a link...we can encourage each other!

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Pumpkin spice muffins sound divine right now:-) I felt kinda like this all week. I think a cross off list would do me some good.

Mrs. Miller said...

lets see what i get done tomorrow

http://0ncemorewithfeeling.blogspot.com/2010/10/tomorrows-to-do-list.html