I am also excited to be in a city where I can try Bubble Tea. It's on my list of things to do before I turn 31. There are several tea rooms by the UT campus. Yeah, I can finally cross something off that list.
Since we are celebrating our anniversary, I thought I'd share 5 reasons why I love my husband.
1. He is the most genuine kind person.
2. He can talk me down from my hysteria.
3. He's my #1 fan and he calls me out when I'm not doing what I should.
4. He has a direct line to my funny bone.
5. He may be the only person I can be around everyday for the rest of my life.
I am so lucky to have a partner in life. I know I say it all the time, but I am so blessed to have someone who can continue to love me day after day, through all my neurosis. He has backed me in my decision to go grad school and tells me I can when I feel like I can't.
Thank You, Baby!
So I have fun weekend plans, how about you? Anything exciting? Anything non-exciting?