Friday, November 5, 2010

Anniversary Eve

Tomorrow is our anniversary and I think we have decided to spend the weekend in Austin. As many times as I have been to Austin, I have never been to Austin with my husband. He usually goes for assignments and I go hear bands. There  are places in Austin he likes to go and places I like to go and finally, we get to go together. Yipee!

I am also excited to be in a city where I can try Bubble Tea. It's on my list of things to do before I turn 31. There are several tea rooms by the UT campus. Yeah, I can finally cross something off that list.

Since we are celebrating our anniversary, I thought I'd share 5 reasons why I love my husband.

1. He is the most genuine kind person.
2. He can talk me down from my hysteria.
3. He's my #1 fan and he calls me out when I'm not doing what I should.
4. He has a direct line to my funny bone.
5. He may be the only person I can be around everyday for the rest of my life.

I am so lucky to have a partner in life. I know I say it all the time, but I am so blessed to have someone who can continue to love me day after day, through all my neurosis. He has backed me in my decision to go grad school and tells me I can when I feel like I can't.

Thank You, Baby!


So I have fun weekend plans, how about you? Anything exciting? Anything non-exciting?

9 comments:

Mrs. Miller said...

yay tell me all about bubble tea! i tried to find a place in austin year before last and got tired of walking lol. congrats on being married forever! :) have fun! you should go to that place we went to on s.congress to eat that had the tree in it...the woodlands? oh! and that thai place on 6th! lol i'm going to stop now

Brooke Ann Dove said...

We are totally going to the Vietnamese place on 6th!

Marisa said...

Awww Congrats. You two are adorable and this was such a sweet post. Sounds like an amazing weekend for you...I always wanted to visit Austin (for the amazing music scene). Have fun! This is my 30th bday weekend so I will be celebrating as well:) P.S. Bubble tea is the best!!

alovelylittleworld said...

Aww! Congrats on love and anniversaries :D
Have a great weekend!

GraphXGrrl said...

Happy Anniversary! Have fun in Austin! I haven't been in forever & knowing they have bubble tea makes me want to go. lol

Louise said...

Your 5 reasons are so sweet- you are lucky to have each other. (I love bubble tea too!)

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary!

If you have access to Goodfellow AFB they have a Bubble Tea kiosk in the food court at the Exchange.

Anonymous said...

What neurosis? You are much more stable than most my dear. Your mother's blood flows through your veins, and she is the most "rock solid" person I know.

Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox said...

aww very cute! Congrats on the anniversary :)

p.s. you have been given an award, HERE!