Monday, November 29, 2010

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Patrick and I spent the holiday with our friends Kevin and Shea and their daughter Averie. It was nice to be included and welcomed into their family. It's not that I am ungrateful, but it's weird to spend holidays with someone else's family. They have different food, different prayers, and different traditions.  So I think Patrick and I felt a little awkward and on the outside.
My family called me and I was jealous that they were all together and I wasn't with them or any family. I haven't spent a Thanksgiving with my family since I got married, but I love Thanksgiving with Patrick's families. I guess I was just a little sad that we didn't see any family.
Wow, I'm Debbie Downer...moving on.

JoAnna, Mom, Jake, Dad,  I can't wait to see them in 18 days!

I have been quite crafty this weekend but because most of my items are future Christmas gifts, I don't want to give the surprise away by posting my goods. So instead, I will be posting a couple of Christmas tutorials soon. I'm quite excited to share!

And check back later today for an accidental giveaway...

No comments: