Wednesday, December 15, 2010

WWIW

Welcome to another What I Wore Wednesday. Join the fun and link up your blog over at The Pleated Poppy.
My hair is crazy today and it is amplified craziness because of the insane wind today. It's 80 degrees outside right now and tomorrow I'll be home in Indiana where is 20. Eek!


Short Sleeve button up: thrifted
American Eagle Cardigan: thrifted
Black slacks: Ross
Steve Madden Cranberry Pumps: Ross

I'm kinda bummed my shoes are a dark cranberry and in the photos they look black. I swear they are really cute!

2 comments:

Susanne said...

LOVE that plaid shirt!

kris said...

Your shirt made me smile. One of my first thrift store purchases, which was over 30 years ago, was a cute little plaid, 1950's number. Great memories. You have a very unique and wonderful vintage look. Lucky girl. Go for the vintage!