Friday, January 7, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Inspired by my friend Shawna at  Once More, with Feeling, I decided to join her and complete a Fill in the Blank Friday.


Talk about a super flattering picture of yours truly! But it was the only pic I had illustrating my staple summer outfit.

 
1.   Winter is  for hats and gloves and scarves.

2.  Summer is 
for camping, swimming, and exploring. Oh, and getting out of the West Texas heat!

3.  If it were summer instead of winter right now I'd  be reading a book under a tree.

4.  My favorite thing to do in winter is to curl up on the couch and watch classic movies drink hot tea, eating leftover Christmas chocolate, and crochet.

5.  My favorite thing to do in summer is to spend time outside.    

6.  The ideal outfit for a sunny summer day is 
skirt, tee, and sandals topped off with the sunglasses. (See above)

7.  The ideal outfit for a frigid winter day is skinny jeans, t-shirt, cardigan, scarf, super warm socks and knee-high boots. Oh, and a hat and coat cause it's cold!

3 comments:

Mrs. Miller said...

i love that outfit!

Louise said...

Reading a book under a tree? Oh, you made me miss summer so. :-)

bebe bird beck said...

What a cute picture of you!!
Love that outfit too. :]