1. My favorite quote is "Indulge your imagination in every flight."- Jane Austen.
2. A bad habit I have is procrastinating, I always plan to get ahead, but never do.
3. The first time I felt like a "grown up" was the first morning I woke up in my apartment all by myself. No roomates, no parents, just me and a cup of coffee. I felt so grown-up.
4. Weekends are for NETFLIX!
5. When I was a child I wished my name was Margaux/Margot. She was Punky Brewster's friend and I thought her name was so cool.
6. I wish I could travel more, but that requires money and I am one broke grad student.
7. A secret I have is I watch Jersey Shore.