Tuesday, January 18, 2011

i.heart.the.brits

Lately, I have been indulging my obsession for period dramas and British accents. I watched Gosford Park for the thirty-third time and Patrick and I have been watching Skins, a British teen melodrama recently revamped and Americanized for MTV (gave it a shot, not a fan). Just a couple of pics to tide me over until the weekend, when I'll be able to watch a bit of TV again.

My British School Mate


My British Car

My British Photo Friend


My British Cottage

My British Neighbors

My British Shopping Partner

My British Tea Date

Someday, I'll make it over the pond and have real pictures of England instead of dream pics.
All images from weheartit.com

2 comments:

Mrs. Miller said...

remember to take me with you!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

awwww...i heart brits too