Thursday, January 27, 2011

Update

I feel like I have been neglecting my blog since I started students teaching. But, I have noticed that teaching for 8 hours, working a part-time job for 4 hours and going home to eat and sleep leave little time for anything else.

I'm so happy that I decided to go back to school. I love being in the classroom and working with kids. It's challenging to say the least, but there is a growing sense of fulfillment that I do not have working at the TV station.

While we are on the topic of the TV station, I did a commercial for a new product we are launching and the commercial began running today. I'll see if I can get my hands on a copy to post here. I was also asked to do another commercial by some business owners so I guess I found a small talent talking in front of the camera.

This Saturday, I will take my PPR, the very last test I need to become fully certified, so wish me luck! I hope everyone's week is going swimmingly and everyone's families are happy and healthy.

4 comments:

Mrs. Miller said...

i miss you! make time for me this weekend! i'm heading to town tomorrow on the DL. i have a little something for you. i want to see your commercial! you're famous now lol hope to see you soon!

GraphXGrrl said...

Maybe I'll get to catch your commercial sometime! That would be cool. Congrats on being a local celebrity! :)

Mister McGoo said...

It takes courage to put yourself on the front line cause of our country's decline in leadership on all fronts. Teachers are nation builders, and you'll be a great one!

Anonymous said...

I have wanted to post something like this on my website and this gave me an idea. Cheers..