1. If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose Nylon .
2. If I were to run my own magazine it would be about fashion, music, and DIY. And maybe a bit of literary fun...reader submitted writings- short stories, poetry, personal narratives and such.
3. I buy my magazines standing in line at the super market.
4. I prefer my magazines in print. I like to keep them and read them over and over.
5. The number of magazines I buy each month is dwindling since I started student teaching. Sadly, I have little time to read the fun stuff. But I did pick up People Style Watch at the grocery store last night. I love seeing celebs in their regular everyday clothing.
6. My favorite magazine genre is fashion.
7. The magazines I read regularly are Nylon, Somerset Studio (including the art journal quarterly), Runner's World, People Style Watch (not regular People), Bon Appettit, PDN, The English Journal, and Lucky .