Monday, April 25, 2011

One More Week

This is my last week of student teaching. I will be so sad to say goodbye to my students, but also happy to complete this great challenge.

weheartit.com
I have been watching Glee on Netflix, it's soooo great. I refused to watch it before, not for any reason in particular, but now I love it!

 My husband was gone all weekend, so I did laundry and watch Glee.


The important bit, is that I will be back to a regular blog schedule, and hopefully, I can get caught up with all the blog reading I need to do. I hope everyone had a relaxing Easter. Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Amylou said...

YAY! GLEE! I'm a gleek too.

M.M.E. said...

My roommate literally danced around our room when she finished her student teaching. This year was her first year as an official teacher and she's now begun to embrace all the good AND bad things about being a public school teacher. Have fun with the last little bit of teaching!