Tuesday, April 5, 2011

So close...

I am so close to the end of the semester I could almost die!
And after looking I my degree plan, I could be completed with all my course work by August. I could have my Masters by August! It's just amazing!

I just needed to share, I was so excited.

And just four more weeks and my student teaching will be complete and I can get back to a regular blogging schedule. I feel so out of the loop. Such wonderful things are happening in the blog-o-sphere and I'm missing it!

and... just a few things to make you smile, like I am smiling about almost being done with school!

weheartit.com 

www.weheartit.com
www.weheartit.com
www.weheartit.com
www.weheartit.com 
www.weheartit.com
www.weheartit.com

I hope you are smiling...

3 comments:

PhotoPuddle said...

Awww, these all made me smile!

melanie said...

love your blog :)

M.M.E. said...

Congratulations on nearly being done! My boyfriend is getting his Masters' so I know how hard and long it can take. You go, girl! Such cute pictures! I have a thing for penguins today.