Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hi There!

Hey there , folks! Remember me? I used to post on this blog all the fun things I used to do like crocheting and photography and other crafty things. Well, I finally finished my semester of student teaching which was amazing. I had the greatest cooperating teacher and an amazing group of supportive senior English teachers. I felt extremely blessed having been assigned to this wonderful group of people.

But now that it's over and I am just moths away from having a Masters degree (EEEK!), I am back to working my 9-5 job. So, I'm in front of the computer again!

So the very first thing I wanted to share is.....



The Osoberry bag from Flat Fox
pattern can be found here

I was super excited to find a bag that I could sling over my shoulder and customize. I hope my mom is ready for a sewing project. My annual trip back to the home land is just a couple of weeks away! Mom and I will be thrifting, crafting, and eating...only the best stuff in the whole world!

So a big thanks to all of you who stuck around during my absence...I'm so excited to be back to blogging and blog reading. 


2 comments:

Lauren said...

Welcome back! I went MIA too so I know how you feel haha.

bein good to me said...

Congrats on finishing your student teaching semester! What a great accomplishment. :)
-Lisa