Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Paranormal

One of the guys up at work had to create a magazine for one of his classes. He is one of those guys who always goes above and beyond the standard. His faux magazine, Apocalypse Monthly, included an ad for a faux TV show on the Sci-Fi Network. He just told me that for one of his summer classes, he needs to create a tv promotion for a show...and he wants to do this show!

Yeah, that me in the middle holding a camera.

Isn't it great?! I kinda feel like a bad-ass with an posee of dudes. We are going to have so much fun making a commercial for this show. When it's done, I'll post it.

I do have a small confession concerning Paranormal shows...

I love love love Ghost Adventures!


They are so serious and it's just so funny! Plus, I love that Aaron (the dude in the back) is kind of a wuss and they always make him do the extra scary stuff. And it's totally fun to count how many times they say "Dude" and "Bro." It's a harmonious marriage of supernatural research and unintentional humor.

Alright, confess! There are at least 20 supernatural shows floating around on cable, which one do you watch? Do you hate? Find entirely too funny to ever take them seriously?

5 comments:

Mrs. Miller said...

lol super cute! i like how you got your scarf going and a daphne-velma vibe :)

Brooke Ann Dove said...

that was exactly what I was aiming for...Hot and Smart!

Lauren said...

haha, that's kinda really awesome!

The Bookness said...

LOved it.



thebookness.blogspot.com

Sonya said...

That's awesome!
I usually watch Ghost Hunters or Ghost Hunters International, since my time seems to be split pretty evenly between the SyFy (hate how they changed the name) and History channels.
So I almost always watch anything they have on the History Channel, too, I guess! :)