Friday, July 8, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1.   My plans this summer include  finishing school and seeing Harry Potter.
 


2.  The best summer I ever had was  when I was younger. We spent a couple weeks every some in Sheboygan, Wisconsin visiting my great aunt. She lived on Lake Michigan right on the beach. Days in the water, hiking through the woods, and swinging in the hammock. Nights by the fire drinking hot coca. Perfect!
 
 
 
3.  Summer is   time for sunscreen, swimming, camping, and vacationing.

4.  My favorite summer food is  watermelon, corn on the cob, and brats.

5.  The best way to quench a summer thirst is with   watermelon aqua fresca from a Pingius Paleteria.

6.  My summer uniform consists of  dresses and skirts...not a fan of shorts, flip flops, wavy hair, and big sunglasses.


7.  The best thing about summer is  barbequing with friends, drinking cold beer, and relaxing. 

No comments: