Friday, July 29, 2011

I'm being replaced...

As excited as I am about my new teaching job, I am a little sad to be leaving my current position. The main reason being, the lunch crew. The production staff here at the station goes out to lunch at least 3 times a week, and we always go at least once a week to El Paisanos...yummy Mexican food. It took a while to get approval from this great group of guys, but I was accepted by the lunch committee. Because I will be unable to go out to lunch with them during the school year and with my departure just around the corner, the lunch committee has released an ad to fill my position and posted it up at work.



Check out a video from Don of Diabolical Super Science documenting a lunch.

Members of the lunch crew were included in the Paranormal post
Not pictured: Chris Harris and Photographer: Don Plachno

Fellas, it's been an honor!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love! That is quite a feat to have landed that position. Way to go, Brooke. I think interview process is extremely lengthy. Applicants beware!

Cathy

Robin@robinsnestquilting said...

That is awesome! Looks like they are going to miss you girlie. :-)