Monday, October 3, 2011

Celebrating What's Right : Coffee

The day started a bit hectic...
Of course, I was running a bit late to school, and when I arrived...No Coffee! We were out of filters. I was devastated and nervous. I become quite unpleasant without my daily intake of caffeine.The day looked grim.

But in the middle of 1st period, I received an email stating that someone stole a coffee filter from another building and there was a fresh-brewed pot.

Joy! I was so happy! Thanks to my wonderful co-teacher, I rushed to the lounge and filled my cup to the brim. All was well in the world.

So today, I am celebrating what's right in the world...Coffee!

weheartit.com

So, what was worth celebrating in your life today?

1 comment:

Kat Greene said...

ohhhhh I want that mug! It is my life.